Seafreight: Extended FCL Service to US Ports
In times where many carriers are overbooked in this challenging period, Hellmann seeks to provide existing and potential customers a high level of service to support their needs. This entails weekly sailings from Northern Europe to 15 US ports with competitive transit times.
Our FCL service includes the following transatlantic connections:
- The fastest Transit Time to Baltimore from NWC
- The fastest Transit Time to Philadelphia from NWC
- The fastest Transit Time to Houston from NWC
- The fastest service to New Orleans from NWC
- The only direct service to Boston
- The only direct service to Mobile
- Weekly space protection
- Reliable T/S service to USWC
- Equipment availability when having a proper forecast (3-4 weeks)
Background to this development is the unchanged high demand in global sea freight. Market volumes in March went up by 27 % compared to February and were just less than 5 % compared to March 2020 before the Covid-19 pandemic started. Since carriers are overbooked by around 6 to 8 weeks in advance, we steadily look for solutions to offer to our clients for additional volumes.
For additional information or rate requests, please contact Tobias Sopalla, Tradelane Management Hellmann Seafreight.